Who would be a good candidate for your network?
Let's make a list. ....Who might like to look at your business opportunity? .....Who would you want to share the opportunity with?
• People who are dissatisfied with their job
• people who love their job
• people who just want to make some more money to pay bills
• people who want to make an insane amount of money
• people who want to give their kids more material things
• people who want to give their kids an opportunity or a start
• people who want to give their kids values
• people who just want their kids to stand on their own two feet
• people who want to retire but can't afford to
• people who can retire and want to have fun with it and help others
• people who are not retired but want to have fun with it and help others
• people who don't know the meaning of the word "retirement"
• people who haven't paid off their home yet
• people who have paid off their home and want to keep investing
• students who could use an extra thousand dollars a month
• students who would rather not have a huge HECS bill
• students who want to help their mates out
• other blokes who want to help their mates out
• ex-students just starting out on life
• people who have dreams of building an empire
• people who are sick and tired of being sick and tired
• people who just have dreams of a better life
• people who are just wanting to dare to dream
• people who would really love to work for themselves
• people who just want to work from home
• people who love sales
• people who don't love sales
• people who want to travel
• people who want to stay at home and be carers for others
• people who want the freedom to set their own hours
• people who want the freedom to do something while looking for their dream job
• people who want to write their best-selling novel
• people who want to research rare species
• people who just want to blog their ideas with time to think about them
• people who want time to spend with their kids and not be in a job
• people who like you
• people who may not like you
• people who work for hourly rates
• people on casual wages
• people on salaries
• people on sales quotas
• people who resent making their boss rich
• people who would like their boss to get rich in their team
• people who would like more time to play golf, or tennis, or go fishing
• people who just want to spend time in their garden
• people who would like to employ a gardener
• people who would like to give more to charity
• people who would like more time for volunteering for worthy causes
• people who are unemployed
• people who are carers for sick children or aged parents, or people with other disabilities
• people who are retired, and love it
• people who are retired, and hate it
• people who love deals
• people who love saving money
• people who would love to earn residual income
• people who like to lead
• people who like to follow
• people who can see value in MLM
• People who just want to have a go.
• People who own small businesses
• people who own large businesses
• people who hate being tax collectors
• people who hate paying overheads
• mature people
• people who hate red tape
• people who hate paying employees
• people who hate renting business premises
• young people
• old people
In short …..Anyone!!
You could go on, and on and easily think up hundreds more - but the real point is there are as many categories of people who would like to, or need to see your business opportunity as there are PEOPLE!!
So why pre-judge? Why even bother pre-judging - we are not psychics, so why try and second guess what's in someone's head?
If you think about it, attempting to judge others may be the height of arrogance! Who gives us that right?
As i once heard a leader in an MLM organisation rsay, at a National Event – there is an oversupply of people in the world!!
Here's the thing!!
It’s not what's in their head - it's what is in their heart - it's what is in their gut!! People will surprise you.
Just put everyone on your list and tell them about it – “SORT, DON’T SELL”
Offer it up and give it away with all the goodwill you have - even if you only have a "chicken list" to start with.
Many, depending on how sincere you are, will be NO's and many will be YES's - that's cool - don't forget, you probably only want 25 or more of them to become your valued clients!
25 out of 30 might be hard work, but 25 out of hundreds or thousands should be easy! So don't be afraid to share it.
Remember the example of the deck of cards - shuffle them and turn them over one by one - you will turn up 4 aces somewhere in that pack - just no guarantees where or when.
Our Great New E-Store
OUR MLM SERIES IS BASED ON MY BOOK "15 SECRETS TO SUCCESS IN MLM"
CHECK IT OUT HERE